English / French
law 1901 recorded upon the n°0913011571 at the Sous-Préfecture of
research group aims at opening new fields of interaction between sciences, arts
and humanities. The group has its origins in 1994 when it established a
Transdisciplinary network of researchers focusing on the nature of evolutionary
processes. The identity of the group is founded on both knowledge and human
experience as on the suggestion of the concept of plasticity. The latter is
considered to be the basic principle underlying the organization of any life
form, art or idea."
What does mean plasticity ? Which is the role of the Plasticians ?
We present the concept of plasticity as a new epistemological paradigm. An opened, transverse attitude opposing to the fragmentation of reality.
By our actions we foster:
- the rise of discoveries at the frontiers of their own discipline.
- any research work of transdisciplinary nature.
- the achievement of projects in science and epistemology.
- the questioning of the relationship between arts and science.
- considerations concerning the future of humanity, the foundations of thought or the various modes of apprehension of knowledge.
- creativity in all forms.
Our three key-words: Plasticity, Art & Science, Transdisciplinarity.
- Return to basics, a documentary realized by Joël Calmettes about the genesis of the
works of art of the painter Gérard Garouste, diffused on
FPR-UCLA Interdisciplinary Conference : Culture, Mind, and Brain:
Emerging Concepts, Methods, Applications,
- OnlineCollegeClasses is an open courseware project promoting educational material for students, spanning from video lectures given by professors of Yale, ebooks, podcats, e-reviews, or learning languages resources that PSA supports.
Symposium of Osteopathy and Transdisciplinarity, presided by the Pr.
Yves Coppens at the Superior School of Osteopathy of
- Call for contributions at the Conference Osteopathy and Transdisciplinarity, org. Pr. Djilalli Hadjouis at the Superior School of Osteopathy, Paris, May, 24-26 2012.
- « Growing complexities and adaptations of the hominid evolution », conference of human palaeontology & prehistory of the doctoral school of the Museum National d'Histoire Naturelle organized by Anne Dambricourt Malassé, IPH, Paris, February, 8-10, 2012.
- Transdisciplinary Conference Time & Emergence at the ENS,
- The life of forms, Inaugural Conference of the Collège de France, Amphitheatre Marguerite de Navarre, 75005 Paris, France, October, 13-14, 2011.
- Laboratory Space Brain from the Institute of Contemporary Art: How the brain invent what we perceive? Station 5 & 6 from February to August 2011.
- Public presentation of the HDR of Anne Dambricourt at the University of Technology of Compiègne (France), June 24, 2011. Title & Members of the Jury: see News.
«Do body, House of Culture Côte-des-neiges,
Montréal, organized by the research group Calame,
Conference with diaporama « Musicality of the Vasarely plastic
work of art » presented by Frédéric
Rossille at the doctoral & post-doctoral seminar « Music and
Plastic Arts– Interactions », Maison de la Recherche,
- Exhibition of Mayaura’s paintings: a chromatic work of art from India and Europe, Mai 11 to July, 7, 2011, the Entrepôt, Paris.
- Evaluating Inter and Transdisciplinary Research
, Conference 14-
- Magnifi’Science : After his success at the Palais de la Découverte, the photograph Jacques Honvault exhibits at Art-Science heart at the IUFM of Rouen January 31-February 23 2011, at the University of Troyes, March 4-8, at the Lille Art Fair, March 24-27, at the Gallery Images de fer, rue de seine, Paris, March 28-April 30. Book published: ESSciENCE DES CHOSES including a paper published by the author in our Journal PLASTIR N°21. Some photos will go after in the French Alliances in China.
- Griseries : multimedia exhibited at Creative ArteTV by ChemindesSens since February 2011: The poetry of Marc-W. Debono is mixed with the chronological pictures of Isabelle Chemin on the thema of the evolution of human thinking. Event created for the year 2000.
- Magnifi’Science : after the success of the Palais de la Découverte in Paris, a new exhibition realized by the photograph Jacques Honvault at the IUFM of Rouen, Jan. 31-Feb. 23, 2011.
- Homage to the great poet and thinker Edouard Glissant: a stinging and in deep text of the writer Patrick Chamoiseau published on February 8, 2011.
- The nignt of philosophy at the
ENS that happens in
- Contest of Transdisciplinary Arts 2010-2011 on the topic of Nature organized by the Communic’art defined as a space of expression of the permanent human being. Feb., 28, 2011.
- Mondial day of Philosophy 2010 UNESCO organized by the UNESCO and the Journal Insistance. Thema: "Questions about the Universal and the Diversity », Paris – Nov., 2010.
- L’esprit du Geste : exhibition of Chinese inks from Robert Faure at the Mairie d’honneur of Toulon (Var, France), September 2-October 2, 2010.
- Ontogenetic and archaeological Approach of the psychomotor
behavior of the current and fossil Hominids: continuity, emergence,
disappearance: Seminar of the human palaeontology and prehistory
Doctoral school of the national Natural History Museum of Paris on the origins
and the evolution of man organized by Anne Dambricourt, at the amphitheatre of the
- Science &
Art : two different worlds ? Exhibition & conferences presented by
the association Puls*Art. Frédéric Rossille will contribute to
the exhibition by diffusing the diaporama « Hommage to
Vasarely »: 19 au 30 mars 2010 at the UFR of
Sciences of the
- Aesthetics, positions and
philosophical, epistemological bases of Complexity, Cycle of conferences ISC-ECEM, March 17 to
- Territoires Pélagiques: Exhibition of Patricia Proust-Labeyrie, Couvent des Minimes at Blaye (France), March 19-21, 2010.
- At the junction of two cultures,
Lupasco today, International Conference organized
by the CIRET at the UNESCO,
- Inner Landscapes, exhibition of Madeline Deriaz at the centre des Sources of Asbestos (
- L’Epissure des Mots. - Display of the book and of a video in LSF of an extract of the book at the 22ème Festival du livre de Mouans-Sartoux by Isabelle Chemin, illustrator of the book and director of the video. Work of art diffused at the galerie de la Biennale Internationale des Poètes : October 2-4, 2009.
- Signature of the book by M-W Debono at the Marché de la Poésie, place St Sulpice, Paris, Stand L’harmattan (C9), June 18, 2009, 14-16h00.
- L’Extimement Lié.. Exhibition of paintings by Patricia Proust-Labeyrie at the Centre Culturel François Mauriac in Bouliac (Gironde) : June 5-7 2009.
and the Sciences, International Congress organized by the
CEPSY at the Free University of Bruxelles, March, 21-22, 2009, with the
contributions of H. Weiss, J-M Crabbe, M-W Debono, J-L Legrand, B. Marchal,
T. Diamantis, J. Viret, M. Cazenave, F. Dendoncker. Organizers: C-Y Baum &
J. Cahen-Morel. Disciplines : Human Sciences, Neurosciences,
Physics, Psychoanalyse. See Program, Publication at E.M.E. Editions,
- Darwin and the Science of Evolution, film diffused at the Museum National
d’Histoire Naturelle during the
- Schwobien Models : Discontinuity et Plasticity,
Day Studies of the « Research Centre on
Interpretation conflicts», 2b bld Leon Bureau,
- Status Workshop on Art & Science, Ernst Schering Foundation, Berlin December, 8-9, 2008.
- " Beyond Appearances ", Patricia Proust-Labeyrie's recent works : Nov. 14th till
Dec. 13th, 2008at the Gallery François Mitterrand, Saint Seurin on the Isle ( ). France
- International festival on Sciences & Cinemas RISC, organized by the Polly Maggoo association, Marseille, November, 13-16 2008.
- Writtings & Archipelic Thoughts» Third conference of the « Institut du
Tout-Monde » created by Edouard Glissant,
- « Art-Science perceptions», direction of culture UPMC: « Dialogue about sense », Pierre & Marie Curie University, Les Cordeliers, November 7, 2008.
- Art & Science Day « The physical time and the biological time », organized by D. Schoevaert & S. Diner, Paris Sud Univ., aboard the barge Opera Nov., 2008.
- Transdisciplinary Practices, EHESS-CIRET conferences 2008-2009, 1st Conference 22 Octobre 2008, EHESS, Paris.
- XXVIII World Congress of Poets under the auspices of World Academy of Arts and Culture, Inc. UNESCO, Acapulco, October 12-16, 2008.
- Second World Knowledge Dialogue Symposium , September 10-13, 2008, Crans-Montana, Switzerland.
- Edgar Morin, un penseur Planétaire, Diffusion on France 5: Empreintes, February 8 & 10, 2008.
- Transdisciplinairy Regards on Consciousness and Inconsciousness: colloquium organized by the CIRET on December 10, 2007, Palais du Luxembourg (Paris).
, organized by the
ACROE & the laboratory informatics & artistic creation of the Inp-G on
- Interdisciplinary Study days organized by The Charles Cros Institute « La création : définitions et défis contemporains » Théâtre du Lucernaire, Paris Nov. 15-16, 2007.
- Perception of artwork, philosophy, art historical perspectiveand empirical studies Research and innovation Institute Georges Pompidou Center, Paris Oct., 2007.
- Exhibition of the hyperrealist sculptor Ron Mueck at the foundation Cartier, November 2005 to February 2006.
- Plural Plasticities: Ethnicity, culture & art of the Mozambique, Art & plastic universality, Brussel, 2003.
Also in the NEWS: several other international congresses are announced: Building the Scientific Mind, Philosophical implications of contemporaneous sciences, etc…
Since antiquity, plastir has meant working, modeling, taking on the shape or giving it. This will be the name of our new review which symbolizes the various attributes of plasticity....
We do not ask for regular contributions but we need you as member of PSA. We already called upon sponsors for the organization of events from time to time. All gifts or spontaneous financial support for the actions of the group are welcome. Sponsors and active members support our actions and are invited to participate to the meetings and conferences we organise. They are also invited to collaborate to common projects planned during restricted meetings.
Order directly our books, CDs, Radio-TV broadcasts
Extract of the album "
- Concert-Conference, Expositions, Conferences of the GDP, Research on Posturology, Projects Art & Science… …………
This website is submitted to the French and international legislations on the copyright and the intellectual property.
All the reproduction rights are reserved, including for the textual, iconographic and photographic documents.